Thursday, August 1, 2013

Gender Reveal Celebration


Glen and I went to Womb with a View in order to have a gender reveal done at Hershey Park. She kindly sealed it in an envelope and we mailed it off to Kansas to my photographer friend.
The day finally came and we arrived at Hershey Park at 10am and were greeted by our closest friends. I went on a hunt for cotton candy and luckily, two perfectly fresh cotton candy sticks were just put out in pink and blue. I ran back as fast as I could to get the show on the road. We took a few cutesy photos of us holding the cotton candy colors up and then everyone closed their eyes prior to the reveal. The photographer took both sweets away and handed up back the one in appropriate color. We were asked to open our eyes first and I could hardly believe what I saw! I was in complete shock. Everyone else was then asked to open their eyes and Glen held it up high for everyone to see. Screams, smiles, shouts and claps filled the air as everyone started at the PINK cotton candy.
It was such a fun day and we were happy that we got to share it with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment